Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ventura Blvd











I think one of my places in all of LA would have to be Ventura Blvd and it's not only because its referenced in one of my all time favorite songs.  I love the atmosphere and the mix of thrift shops, high end boutiques and all the hole-in-the-wall restaurants that are basically at every other doorstop.  Because I'm currently on winter vacation, me and my neighbor Monica decided it'd be fun to take a little day trip down there to do some thrifting-- one of my all time favorite activities.  So we turned up the Tom Petty and drove down the 101 and spent our lovely ninety degree winter break days filing through racks and racks of old and new clothes.  We ended up coming home with a sweater with puppies on it to share, a wolf ring, a jacket for Monica's brother, and a knock-off Chanel bag.  Normally, I do more damage, but of course I'm saving money for Europe, so I only spent a total of seventeen dollars.  Not too shabby if you ask me!





No comments:

Post a Comment