Monday, January 30, 2012

summer.come.back.


Today I realized how much I miss summer, and how the summer of 2011 was probably my last summer completely home because I plan on having amazing adventures over the next couple summers.  It's a little sad, but okay.  I was looking through some old albums on Facebook from the summer and I realized that leaving is exactly what I need to do this summer.  I never really fit in with the crowd of people I was hanging out with then, so doing my own thing this summer is exactly what I need to do.  But nonetheless, I still had some amazing adventures in summer '11 and these are just a few of my photographs of some of the places I stumbled upon.  I actually applaud myself for taking some legit photographs!  

enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment