Saturday, January 7, 2012

HI
























Let me set you all straight.  I love you all very much, and even if I barely know you or if you're just someone I pass by in the hall at school without realizing it because I'm either zoned out or sleep walking, I still think you are super cool.  Buuuut I don't care what you think.  Well, of course I care what you think, but I just don't care if you're sitting there judging me right now for having my own blog or posting about whatever's on my mind.  I don't care if you think its lame or is just for attention.  I don't care if you think what I have to say is stupid or self-centered or whatever your problem is with me or me having a blog.  I'm sorry that I like blogging and that I can speak my mind and I'm not scared of what people think or have to say about me.  Like good 'ol Dr. Seuss puts it: Be yourself and say how you feel, because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter, don't mind.  I'm not worried about having in impress anyone or to live up to anyone's standards.  I'm me, and that's that so if you're reading this you'll have to deal cause this is Caroline and I'm real.  None of that fake-ness stuff that's way too common in the world we live in today.  I'm not trying to be rude right now, but I just wanted to make it clear that this is me being me so you can feel free to judge me, but I don't care....

Sorry, I'm really sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment