Saturday, January 21, 2012

mirror, mirror














There's no simpler way to put it... my face looks better backwards.  Now, I'm not one of those girls who completely hates the way they look-- I mean, there are things I'd change about my face and how I smile or how my eyes shaped, but I'm not complaining.  I don't think I'm one of the prettiest girls out there or a jaw-dropper, but I know I'm not ugly.  But there's one thing I hate more than anything: the difference between what your camera says you look like and what your mirror says you look like.  The mirror always wins.  I always find that I think I look prettier via mirror.  I look more awake, prettier, and more like me.... I think?  If you ask me, its pretty weird that we'll never actually get to see what we look like to other people.  Like ever.  And if I look like what I look like in just a straight-up camera photograph, I'm screwed because I always look like a tired zombie.





No comments:

Post a Comment